Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My new hair color: Black Raspberry



OK So I did my hair today. Actually Stylist Meg did my hair today. She did this crazy crushed cranberry on top and black underneath. 
On Eyes: Top: Black liquid liner on top, Urban Decay in Crush on the bottom in the corners cat eyed out Urban Decay's Midnight Cowboy glitter liner. Face: Meow Cosmetics foundation in Chartreux and Aromaleigh's Finishing Illuminator powder.

:D I have rock star hair!

To top it off I also went to Old Navy and I got the hottest raspberry cords on SALE!!!! Last one in my size too ;) (go me!) and other many hot stuff also on sale.


Perfect RockStar day minus the paparazzi!

~Michelle

2 comments:

Nea said...

Looks very good! Definitely rock, me like :D

Unknown said...

lovee itt!!! Rock star hair indeed

Post a Comment