Monday, January 18, 2010

New Year, New you!


I was on theFrisky.com and they had an article about purging your closet. It was about this gal who left her job and to pursue her dreams. Of course. But I guess funds were lacking and she need some cash so she started to sell things out of her closet like Hermes scarves and Donna Karan suits.

I don't have any of those things, however I do need a good purge.Let me rephrase that; My closet needs a good purge. I need a treadmill and a low sugar diet plan.

In my closet I have I have a gillion odd hoodies, but I have not worn more than 3. I have some really ugly sweat shirts. Some even more heinous tops and I was thinking to myself that maybe it is about to toss out last decade and my poor fashion mistakes and start anew?

I also have a lot of silly useless painful shoes. Shoes are my weakness and asking me to donate any of them is not going to be easy. I feel like a sense of guilt and then convince myself that ONE DAY I will wear them. I never do. But I tell myself that I do.

To start off here is my 'Dear John' letter to my closet:

Dear bizarre and odd fitting wardrobe,

So  new year. New me. Good bye awkward tops. Good bye ill fitting active wear!
It's not about you, it's me. Don;t worry you'll find a better more useful home than me.

I'm sure this will work out for the better. For the both of us. ;-D

Sincerely,
Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment